teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Rafty?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Talk, talk, talk! View previous topic
View next topic
Rafty?
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
19.28h I can't believe my eyes....rafty being on massa bodycount....same as yesterday evening....why don't you play on our server and come to ts??? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

makes me so sad Embarassed

Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:29 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
eCo

Post Reply with quote
maiby he turned on lesbo....
=O

d3im0s wrote:
my girlfriends mum has a tomtom..
Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:30 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
eCo wrote:
=O

he turned lesbian?? Shocked

Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:31 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
eCo

Post Reply with quote
d3im0s wrote:
eCo wrote:
=O

he turned lesbian?? Shocked

ja! Neutral

d3im0s wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:34 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Rafty

Post Reply with quote
doin' some training because of massive bone rust in my right forefinger... Laughing

Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:15 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
eCo

Post Reply with quote
Rafty wrote:
doin' some training because of massive bone rust in my right forefinger... Laughing

=O how did u made tht?

d3im0s wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:38 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
MONTANA

Post Reply with quote
Rafty wrote:

i see..on massa bodycount you only have to use the right forefinger..in consideration to reach the right position to lay down Rolling Eyes

Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rafty

Post Reply with quote
MONTANA wrote:
Rafty wrote:

i see..on massa bodycount you only have to use the right forefinger..in consideration to reach the right position to lay down Rolling Eyes

yeah seems to be easy getting points on massa ... but after a 6 months tce break, i'm still wondering from where the ppl shoot and how the hell some of them can get 50 kills in 20 mins... Shocked Rolling Eyes

Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:57 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
eCo

Post Reply with quote
Rafty wrote:
MONTANA wrote:
Rafty wrote:

yeah seems to be easy getting points on massa ... but after a 6 months tce break, i'm still wondering from where the ppl shoot and how the hell some of them can get 50 kills in 20 mins... Shocked Rolling Eyes

HUBER h4><0/2$!!!

d3im0s wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:09 am View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
MONTANA

Post Reply with quote
Rafty wrote:

anyway..nice to have you back RaftyPafty

Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:02 am View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
MONTANA wrote:
Rafty wrote:

anyway..nice to have you back RaftyPafty

erm...actually he isn't back....back means: TS, Gone server .

rafty hopp Very Happy

Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:54 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Talk, talk, talk! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: