teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Cure for hang-over

Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Cook it baby! View previous topic
View next topic
Cure for hang-over
Bionic Commando

Post Cure for hang-over Reply with quote
Had terrible feeling this morning, went quite late yesterday and I drinked maybe little bit too much.
But that really doesn't matter, 'cause I have cure for that. This is probably one of the most kept secrets in the world, because it totally cures this thing called hangover. It sometimes takes some time (hour or so) but after that you feel fresh and you are ready to go working, meet your relatives and such without any problems at all!

Solution if quite cheap also, just prepare in time.
Here is almost all you need:
Mayonnaise, iceberg lettuce, big shimps (king prawns, tiger prawns and such are ok too, but require much more work), toast bread and some drinks (explained later).

Peel the shrimps, just take their tail off, that is the shell part. Some shrimps also have heads and legs on 'em, take those off too.

If your shrimps are in somekind of sauce, like herbal shit or something, wash that off. Salt doesn't matter.

Toast the bread. the blacker, the better.

I shall remind you now, that don't toast anything you don't need, as this advice should be repeated later, if the "first round" doesn't do the trick.

Squirt the mayonnaise on top of the toasts.

This part is pretty straightforward. You just need to get the mayonnaise out from the container.

Join the shrimps and toasts, put the shrimps on one side only.

If you have too much shrimps just eat 'em now, before they escape. Shrimps usually escape in one week if you left them on your table. Also I have noticed that they like sun, so if the sun shines on your shrimps, they will start to move faster than that.

Add the iceberg lettuce on the other toast you have. There are sometimes snails inside the lettuce, so be sure to collect those, so you can toast 'em later. Snails are easy to cook, just add grease, salt and some red wine.

Mind I remind you that washing the iceberg salad is forbidden. It takes out the natural flavor and the dirtyness.
Now assemble these two parts together.

Before eating comes the most important part. The drinks. For every toast like this you should drink two shots of vodka (approx. 40%, 2cl per. shot) OR four small beers, or two pints (approx. 4-5%) OR four shots of childrens liqueur ("childrens" mean approx. 20%), this can be made from cherry, coffee or such, the taste really doesn't matter.

Repeat as needed, 'till the hangover is gone and enjoy the rest of the day being fresh and ready for some adventures.
This works 100%, and if some reason you get full from those small breads, just keep on drinking, it might help you even without the toasts!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.

Last edited by Bionic Commando on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Blueberry
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
salad? when did you go ghey bio?

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
you know that shrimps come from aquacultures in thailand and vietnam Laughing
so I guess eating shrimps that eat their own poo 24/7 and get doped with masses of antibiotics in combination with
toast and greasy mayonnaise neutralizes the gayness of salad blue Laughing

WAY TO GO BIO! Laughing

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:16 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Blueberry
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
d3im0s wrote:

so I guess eating shrimps that eat their own poo 24/7 and get doped with masses of antibiotics in combination with

you got a point there Laughing

so, when will we finally learn how to use sharp objects bio?

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
Blueberry wrote:
d3im0s wrote:

you got a point there Laughing

so, when will we finally learn how to use sharp objects bio?

When I try to cook something that involves objects like that.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
Looks nice... I'll also do it for myself, thanks Bio Very Happy

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Uncle Bionic
Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:35 am View user's profile Send private message
dirtyjacky
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote

Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Cook it baby! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: